Prosteel Supply provide a large variety of steel grades, all depending on the customers application. High-alloy steels, nickel-base alloys, aluminum, copper and titanium are standard at Prosteel Supply. Carbon steels and stainless steel grades as typically used in the following applications throughout the world:
- Oil & Gas / Petrochemicals
- Power station construction
- (Heavy) plant construction and engineering
- Apparatus and pressure vessel construction
- Pipeline construction
Various NORSOK qualifications and vast experience in duples and superduplex steels.
The most frequently used material grades are:
- Structural and constructional steels
- Fine-grain structural steels
- High temperature steels
- Heat-resistant martensitic steels
- Case-hardening steel
- Unalloyed heat treatable steels
- Alloyed heat treatable steels
- Nickel-alloyed tough at subzero steel
- Martensitic stainless steel
- Ferritic stainless steel
- Austenitic stainless steel
- Duplex-/ Super duplex steel
- Heat-resisting alloys
- Titanium alloys
- Aluminum alloys
Rings & Bushing
Outer diameter up to 7.500 mm, length up to 8.000 mm, radial width max. 1000 mm and finished machined weight up to 40 tons.
We offer our ring-rolled products with inside and outside profiling, resulting in close to final contour shaped parts, reducing machine time, improving grain flow and leading to an optimum product quality.
Fabricated to various standards and customer drawings, also with centric or eccentric, cylindrical or spherical radius.Fabricated to various standards and customer drawings, also with centric or eccentric, cylindrical or spherical radius.
Nozzles with weld extrusion
As per customer drawing with centric or eccentric, cylindrical or spherical welding bevel, including horizontal or axially displaced weld extrusion and jut on pipe section.
Prosteel Supply offers close-contoured forged weld extrusions, optimizing the grain flow for critical applications.
Diameter max. 4.500 mm
Height max. 4.500 mm
Weight max. 50 tons
Prosteel Supply provides flanges from ½“ up to 102” in all pressure classes and material grades, according to international standards or custom design.
Flanges according to all international norms, e.g. ASME B16.47 Series A and B, ANSI, DIN, MSS-SP44, API 605, BS 3292, AFNOR, VSM, GOST, in all sizes and pressure classes.
Long Welding Neck flanges as per customer drawing with cylindrical or spherical radius, centrically or eccentrically placed. Also based on customer demand with close to final shape forged weld extrusion, taking an optimized grain flow into account.
Swivel ring flanges
Prosteel Supply provides an large variety of geometries of special components for all industries. Depending on the component, unit weights of up to 50 tons can be fabricated.
Some examples of open-die forgings:
- Reducers, concentric and eccentric pipe & forged reducers, completely machined to customer specifications.
- Pump and valve housings
- Y-sections and Y-pipes, individually manufactured as per customer drawing
- T-sections for sieve adapters and T-sections for pipe connections.
- Pipe bends, forged 45° and 90° pipe elbows in any radius, wall thickness to customer specification from 4” to 24”.
- Oval rings
- Spherical forgings and pipe unions and balls
Forged discs / pipe plates
Pre-machined or finish machined blind flanges and forged discs with an outside diameter of up to 5.500 mm and unit weights of up to 55 tons.
Pipe plates or tube sheets, machined and drilled according to customer specification for heat exchangers in all dimensions and material grades.